|Model Number:||316 Stainless Steel Tubes||Type:||Seamless|
|Steel Grade:||300Series||Application:||Biomedical, Etc.|
|Tolerance:||±1%||Delivery Condition:||Hard, Half Hard Or Soft, Straight Or Coil Tube|
|Surface Condition:||Bright Annealed / Polished||Length:||As Customers' Requests|
|Inspection:||The Third Party Is Acceptable||Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
surgical grade 316 seamless tube,
sae seamless tube,
EN 10204 3.1 seamless steel tube
Sae Spec Polished Surgical Grade 316 Stainless Steel Tubes Supplier Pricing For Sale, Sizes And Gauge 9", 12"
316 Stainless Steel Tubes General Information
316 Stainless Steel Tubes is the standard molybdenum-bearing grade, second in overall volume production to 304 amongst the austenitic stainless steels. The molybdenum gives 316 better overall corrosion resistant properties than Grade 304, particularly higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments.
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Standard Inventory Specifications
► UNS S31600 ► ASTM A213 ► ASTM A269
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Available tube product forms
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Typical Applications
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Industries predominantly using this grade
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Mechanical Properties
1. What is your major market?
95% of our tubes export. We mainly sell to Europe and Latin America.
Vinmay produce more than 25000 tons stainless steel tubes in a year.
3. What is your welding method?
All of our tubes are welded by tig welding methods. Our tubes can get fully welding and smoonth inner welding, without blisters, leak welding or black line. All of our tube are good for tube bending.
4. How do you control the quality during the polishing process?
1) As for the mirror polish square/rectangular tube , we will polish it as least four times)
2) During the polishing processing, we set a special sanding wheel to polish the welding part.
3) To avoid scratches,after polishing,the tubes will be lay out on a steel crate then we could lift the whole steel crate instead of the tube.
4) On the other hand, we use the gunny bags to protect the tube's surface when the tube laying-out.
5. How do you inspect the tubes?
The Quality inspectors inspect the tubes during each production processes from raw material,tube welding,polishing,packaging.
1) Before the production of each machine, we will have the first checked and record the data.
2). During the production, our inspector and engineer have been carefully moniting and we record the data every two hours.
Contact Person: admin