1. electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power).
2. The power button clear function.
3. Power-down data storage function (cumulative power down before saving).
4. PC PC display function (display voltage, current, active power).
5. The serial communication function (comes with TTL serial interface, via various terminals communicate with the adapter plate,
read, and set the parameters).
B. front display and key
PC display window composed of four, used to display the voltage, current, power, power parameters, as shown in FIG.
two. Display Format
1. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 22kW
0 ~ 10kW within the display format of 0.000 to 9.999;
Within 10 ~ 22kW display format 10.00 ~ 22.00.
2. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 9999kWh
0 ~ 10kWh within the display format of 0.000 to 9.999;
10 ~ 100kWh within the display format of 10.00 to 99.99;
100 ~ 1000kWh within the display format of 100.0 to 999.9;
1000 ~ 9999kWh and above the display format from 1000 to 9999.
3. Voltage: Test Range 80 ~ 260VAC
Display Format 110.0 ~ 220.0.
4. Current: measurement range 0 ~ 100A
Display Format 00.00 to 99.99.
A built-in button on the panel, used to make electricity clear function, as shown in Figure 2.
Electricity clear method: Press ZERO key five seconds, then release the button! Press again to clear the key, the data is cleared
and exit charge cleared, cleared so far completed.
C. Serial Communication
The module is equipped with a TTL serial data communication interface via the serial port can be read and set the relevant
parameters; but if you want a device with a USB or RS232 (such as computers) to communicate, then you need to be equipped with
different TTL adapter hardware board (USB communication needs with TTL to USB adapter plate; RS232 communication needs with TTL to
RS232 adapter plate), the adapter plate of the specific connection details can be found in FIG.
D. Description of the communications
1. Connect the hardware according to the wiring diagram.
2. Connect the line after a good first select the communication port of the PC software module supports communication port COM2
COM3 COM4, through the Device Manager to view, if not more than a few ports you need to modify the port over.
1. This module is suitable for indoor, not outdoor use.
2. the applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. The wiring can not be wrong.
1. Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
2. Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
2. Rated power: 100A / 22000W
3. Working Frequency: 45-65Hz
4. Measurement accuracy: 1.0