# Foaming Agent CLC Properties
Animal protein foaming agent is a new type of foaming agent developed by Tongrun Company based on the performance of the original cement foaming agent, adjusting the process formula, and repeatedly testing. Not only the foaming power is reliable, but the quality of foam concrete is also guaranteed. It can be widely used in floor heating insulation layer, roof insulation layer, CLC blocks, lightweight partition boards, fire door core panels, flues, etc.
# Foaming Agent CLC Chemical Composition
|Item||Solid content||Freezing point||Dilution factor||PH||Precipitate||Foaming multiple||Drain time|
# Performance Characteristics of Foaming Agent CLC
(1) The protein foam surface produced by animal protein foaming agent has high strength and excellent foam stability. The lightweight concrete products provided by the foaming agent have a closed state independently of each other, and there is no communication between the bubbles and the bubbles, which makes the lightweight concrete products have a large permeability improvement;
(2) At the same density, animal protein foaming agent products have better sealing and thermal insulation properties and higher strength than plant foaming agent products;
(3) Due to its excellent foam stability, the thickness of the one-time pouring foam concrete can reach 2.8 meters without collapse, so it is more suitable for the production of foam concrete blocks, lightweight boards, and thin walls;
(4) Excellent fluidity: foam concrete has good fluidity and is conducive to molding;
(5) Typical construction can be carried out when the temperature is around -2℃;
(6) Adding a proper amount of sand to the foam concrete has deficient requirements on the quality of the cement as an animal foaming agent;
(7) The animal foaming agent has an excellent inhibitory effect on the cracking of the foam concrete during the setting process.
# Instructions of Foaming Agent CLC
(1) Dilute in advance in the proportion of 1 part of foaming agent: 40 parts of water.
(2) Insert the pumping pipe of the foaming machine into the diluted foaming liquid, and turn on the start button to foam. The blown foam is passed into the prefabricated cement slurry, and the stirring is continued at a low speed to mix the mortar and foam uniformly.
(3) When the appropriate amount of foam is injected according to the bulk density requirement, and the mixture is evenly mixed, the production of foam concrete is completed.
(4) The animal protein foaming agent is recommended to add 0.8-1kg animal foaming agent stock solution per cubic foam concrete products.
# Storage Method of Foaming Agent CLC
The animal protein cement foaming agent should be sealed and stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse with a temperature of -5 ℃~25 ℃. If it is exposed to direct sunlight or high temperature for a long time, it will easily cause deterioration.
# Package of animal protein foaming agent: 25kg/barrel,200kg/barrel, ton barrel.